Polka Dot Background

Friday, February 10, 2012

Crafts bring joy

Every once in a while, I have this desperate desire to do a craft.  It usually has something to do with putting together pictures and words to create a story or personal message and when I'm done, I feel joy, exhilaration and peace.  Somehow, I need to incorporate crafts into my daily life, but for now, I'm inspired by others who have. 

I came upon this blog when I was googling the title of this post.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
http://blog.familybringsjoy.com/

Crafts bring joy - try it sometime.

joy.lo.la

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, I am so honored to find this. Thank you so much! By the way, I LOVE LOVE too! lol So happy to have you as a reader and look forward to following you as well! Hope you are having a fabulous Valentine's Day! Shan@FamilyBringsJoy.com

    ReplyDelete