Polka Dot Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

my strategic direction

At work, we are planning our new strategic direction for the next few years which made me think, every person should have a strategic direction of their own because without one, it's hard to know which way to go.  Here's what I came up with - it's a start:
What is my life’s purpose?
To experience and inspire joy, love and laughter. 
My plan:
1.       Continue my blog
2.       Live by example
3.       Be a lifelong learner
4.       Slow down to observe and listen to the signs and whispers that exist
5.       Surround myself with people that nourish my soul – keep me on the path
6.       Love unconditionally
7.       Appreciate what already exists
8.       Tend to my mind, body and spirit
9.       Trust in what is
I believe:
·         I am a leader
·         I have integrity
·         I am resilient
·         I am creative
·         I am intelligent
·         I am strong
·         I am real
·         I can

No comments:

Post a Comment